Friday, April 4, 2014

The Rest of the Vampire Academy Books - Richelle Mead

Spirit Bound
Last Sacrifice

Ok, I read these back to back to back  as evidenced from previous summaries. I can't even remember when I started and finished these other than it was late March/early April.

Spoilers ahead.


Shocking -- Rose ends  up with Dimiti. I know, who could have seen that coming? Crazy how the person you fall in love with FIRST is the one you always end up with, right? Ugh, sorry, I'm just a little bit over the first-love-is-everything trope. For the majority of people that is not true. Yes, it feels as though you will never love anyone else as much...but then you do. And you realize that what you thought was your "one true love" was actually just puppy love. Ok, off of soap-box.

Moving on. Of course Vasilisa becomes queen. And of course Rose/Dimitri end up assigned to she and Christian so that they will get to see each other as much as possible. Everything is tied up with a neat little bow.

Don't get me wrong, these were totally fun books to read. Easy, light, etc. I probably won't read them again but they were fun while they lasted...much like my first love was.

No comments: